Wednesday 12 January 2011

Well February will soon be on us and this series of cards are related to
Chinese New Year, a very important date in Chinese Calender, also feturing
some of my Valentine's Day Cards, I hope you enjoy looking at them.





Just a few available now to order from Zazzle or Greeting Card Universe.
I personalize any card that is possible for your own requirements, so please
do not hesitate in contacting me: avalonbears@talktalk.net or tanya hall on facebook.

Valentine's Day Cards:
Valentine will be on us again way to quick :) but we love it,
what a perfect chance to sell someone that you love them, and
do it in style with designer artist cards that are not available
from the retail land, unique designs, not generic pastell, really
show them loved ones how much you care :) course I am biased.
With over 300 Valentine's Day Card here is just a small listing of
this years favorites from early shoppers.



My most popular range in the sexy adult section:


Hugely Popular Cutie Ones :) my favorite:


My cards are available, general, husband, wife, girlfriend, fiance, fiancee, and some family relation specific.




Gothic Valentine



Many more in the store, all in stock, usually one of the sites have
great deals on. I hope you enjoy the cards :) as much as I enjoy making them.

Huge New Year Hugs - Moonie xx

Not forgetting my favorite book with a second on the way
M.M.O.R.P.G

No comments:

Post a Comment